Thursday, August 15, 2013

grizzlies...


on the outskirts of town there is a fish hatchery where grizzlies frequent
gorgeous waterfall right next door

I heard one person describe it like "there are so many salmon that you can walk on water"
and then they showed up. mama & 4 cubs

fishing lessons

let's try over here


cats came out to watch

hand gun owners came out to watch

all sorts of people came out to watch - this was no solitary endeavor
luckily someone informed me this little guy was flanking me

he got really close, and I didn't feel threatened, by him - just wanted to know where mama was

ok... mama is over there... I'm safe....
let's eat




the kids were getting full and bored of fishing so

 the rough housing began

boxing lessons

take that!

oh YEAH....take this!

No comments:

Post a Comment