Wednesday, August 28, 2013

entry to pdx


1st stop was to see my new buddy who feels like my long lost old buddy
family portrait.... da petey, amy, & kenny  {not pictured KLICH was in MT}
1st morning Kenny had a blackberry tart for me that he made
kicked it with Quinn at People's co op

spotted this poetry box on the walk back to kenny's
this was up on their porch - RADICAL
I go a few more blocks & there is another poetry box.
I attended the BUCKMAN NEIGHBORHOOD picnic at col summers

where they had copious amounts of organic watermelons

these two little kittens were hanging hard

There were so many watermelons that at the end of the 4 hour picnic the organizers let all the watermelon fiends, including myself, take one home with them! !! !   I love this town!

No comments:

Post a Comment