Wednesday, October 9, 2013

ft collins tacos

I eat here most nights - the only all vegan spot in town
they make some excellent tempeh fajitas with local AVO's tempeh

they call them fajitas, but I call them tacos

Gabe Jimenez gets the PRIZE _ 1st one to send me a mixed CD & pin!
the kill zone outside LAUNCH

the morning ride
few days later - the firefigher - Eric Broadbent's mix shows up w/ 2 pins~! ~

stumbled onto (PARK)ing DAY brought to us by the CSU landscape architecture dept

1 of 3 stations set up around OLD TOWN

a little explanation

2 of 3 - not as user friendly

I did write on it, but I guess I photographed it early

good use of re-purposing old tires

3 of 3 spots - a little too floral for me

some of the CSU students

I think it's growing on me when dogs wear bandanas

another round of tacos at TASTY HARMONY
found a version of the JIGGLER that we had on Front Street in SD

day 1 in ft collins - Poudre River level

day 2

day 4

day 6

day 9


truffle mac & cheese at TASTY HARMONY with the best collards of my life
I did my best to recreate the TASTY tacos for Andy @ his pad




No comments:

Post a Comment