Monday, July 15, 2013

whitehorse


saw the Whitehorse Skatepark on a map and went right there
met Max & Merrian at the park and they joined me for a walk to...
the YUKON's only Little Free Library!  wait for it.....

it's totally well stocked & only a few blocks from the skatepark

Merrian and I left a book and took a book!



showed them the FREEBOX and they both took a SLINGSHOT


this place caught my eye so I stopped for dinner

it was my first prepared meal in weeks
I headed out of town and missed my turn for the developed hot springs... Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be. Maybe I'll check it out when I return through that area heading south.
stopped to take a peek at this old bridge




where the old and new meet
another black bear.... always seem to be alone

kept seeing determined cyclists
low clouds the next morning on my ride

No comments:

Post a Comment