Monday, September 3, 2012

wichita REVISITED

1st stop in Wichita, the WED farmer's mkt. I run into Zep & B!

Did some swinging with ZEP.
I'm not on vegan donut tour anymore, but I thought I'd have just 1 to remember the fun.
the only vegan donut I ate in KS all year. vanilla frosted on WED
Bianca's garden produced all these and more.....

cut em down for sandwiches....
Bianca's world famous garbanzo bean based choco chip cookies!
one rawco down...
three to go...~! delish deli at FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Wes rode bikes with me to EDGEMOOR to meet up with Adrian "Smithers" Parcel
 
token Kansas pivot to fakie at a spot I've been skating since '87

the nerf guns grew on me over time and the wars with Zep intensified
Got a vert demo one night at BEN's.  Adrian rock n roll's the ext.

Ben Kerr...back D on the ext.

mostly my dead soldiers...

Walba got flown in by his sponsors for the demo - staying hydrated

eying up the crowd....

in no time the alley oop 5050 grinds were back on LOCK!

Max would chill with me early AM in the bathroom
then go outside and do his best to prevent Brodie from going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment