Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bagby, Austin, Breitenbush

I bugged out of Portland for some alone time and some hot springing time. Chalked up three new springs under my belt in only a few days.
Bagby is the closest hot springs to PDX....I spent most of my time in these.

there are several stream crossings on the hike into the springs
the OG log tubs are pretty beat up.
Had to try it....
one of the outdoor 6 seaters

This was a pay resort, but I had to give it a shot. Heidi raved about it.
the middle meadow pool. somehow there were always peeps in the coolest pool that was plenty hot for me.
the TOO HOT for me meadow pool
the all veg kitchen was nice - plenty of nutritional yeast to go around !
The staff's private soak zone

on the Clackamas River at Austin Hot Springs
Austin overview

No comments:

Post a Comment