Saturday, June 28, 2014

full day

Kenny loaned me his chariot for the day

 bike mission with Amy. 1st stop the tool library to return clippers

always time to pet a cat while out on a ride

stop #2 Sweet Pea for Saturday donuts

vanilla bean & lemon poppyseed for me
Chad & Emiko were in Austin, but I took a good look at the FOOD FIGHT skate action deck
this siamese had unusual eyes
after splitting w/ Amy @ FoodFight, I went on a little free library expedition
found myself at AND Cafe for a late lunch
quite the raised bed

current mission: find fudge

mission accomplished
Fudge's truck in the workshop

Adam, Fudge's partner, is restoring this VW bus
Adam & Fudge & I rode to the grocery store
back at the pad, we introduce Petey to his new ball
I love riding Kenny's bike.

hung out in the park

Ken can jump - from standing still

Petey likes to run....
and then they appeared... just like magic... muffins for the train ride
rad peeps remash

 then it was time for the main event... the major reason I took the train to PORTLAND

full entry here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment