Monday, October 22, 2012

Nan / Aorta

Party @ Nan's

I met Nan at the occupy PDX anniversary rally. She tracked me down and invited me over

accidental self portrait

Pepe and Nan = pinky power


Pepe and Jimmy - doing it up proper!
can you say, "FIESTA"/?  thanks for reachin out, NAN!

a pencil at Nan's that I can relate to

Farkeled at Red & Black. Klich showed up soon after for round2
who won? doesn't matter... community is where it's at!
meet Switchblade Sausage - sometimes he's in HUNT mode

sometimes he's a cuddler - People's Coop is where you'll find him
Aorta Collective put on a conflict resolution seminar @ Red & Black
 "AORTA is a collective of educators devoted to strengthening movements for social justice and a solidarity economy. We work as consultants and facilitators to expand the capacity of cooperative, collective, and community based projects through education, training and planning.  We base our work on an intersectional approach to liberation because we believe that true change requires uprooting all systems of oppression. "
on the Left - Jenna Peters-Golden led the 2 workshops!

Death Rattle played during lunch

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I'm sorry I had to miss that gathering. I had a great time this weekend. Thanks so much for coming. I should have taken out my camera, but I didn't - my bad. I hope to see you again before you go. It was so great meeting you .. as well as spending the weekend with the tribe at Nan's. She'll really enjoy these pix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i only took one photo at your party... silly me... share the blog with Nan...please..

      saw CHARLES today and followed him into the OCCUPY office.... poked around for a bit...

      Delete