Wednesday, September 18, 2013

farkle fever

1st night with Em & Aaron - I made dinner from FNB acquisitions

Aaron rolls by me & asks what I'm reading - "Fuck you, it's magic"
day 2 we met up at Park City Pizza Co where they played their 1st game of Farkle
we both opted for CALZONE's - they didn't quite get mine right

so I ate one, and took this replacement home for breakfast!
I coaxed Crouse out onto the dirt track - FULL BLOG soon

all three of us got in some roller boogie as well - FULL BLOG soon
we started up a heated game of FARKLE

Em made scoobie snacks before making dinner
we all loved them!
I implemented a new rule. If you roll off the table you lose the turn & get spanked

Em had a tough time controlling the dice

wasn't too long before Crouse finally took his medicine

and this time, I gave him his medicine

it was a little weird touching Aaron's wife's butt

Aaron feared the fart when he had to spank me
let's just say that the monkey brain was covered up just in time
Crouse cleaned out his cabinet for the FREE BOX

always nice to refresh the free box
and then the next morning, Crouse was off to the big city and I headed out toward Steamboat Springs

No comments:

Post a Comment