Monday, July 23, 2012

Dallas / OK


The main reason I wanted to stop in DALLAS was to attend the 2nd annual BONELESS ONE - tribute to Jeff Phillips. I got a job covering the event for Concrete Disciples so I only posted a few pics in this blog. Check the link below for a full recap.


From Lorne's I ran right to the Spiral Diner for some grub.

raw salad, broccoli, and tofu scramble.
the board collection on hand at Overground for the Jeff Phillips tribute



Sunday morning I was back to the SPIRAL for AYCE pancakes!

Josh Stafford with the best boneless of the weekend.
Turner Falls from the lookout spot off the main road. VIDEO

VIDEO   of the spring board area

Whitley told me about Turner Falls, the highest waterfall in all of OKLAHOMA
From Turner Falls I drove into Norman, OK, to the Earth Cafe.
They serve up the finest veggie burger in the region.

No comments:

Post a Comment