Sunday, August 3, 2014

Foco Cafe fundraiser @ Shire CSA

I'd been hearing about the pending opening of Foco Cafe
It will be Ft. Collins' first pay as you can cafe. Remember last week, when Adam, Beadle, Angela & I went to Same Cafe in Denver? Similar model.

the bike in concept was right up my alley - hung with Launch & Foco volunteer - Molly Hoff
3 bands, food, beer, desert auction, good times
local bike shop was on hand to do free repairs and provided the bike racks
the stage was set up near the pond
took a tour of the Shire CSA farm
the owner of the CSA gave the tour
broccoli coming in nice
wildflowers abound - this one is for you Don Vine
a sample of what comes in the CSA box
community raspberry bushes along the fenceline near the bike path
on my ride home, I found the building that will house the Foco Cafe opening in Sept 2014
I really hope I can get a meal here before I depart to the NW in mid Sept.

No comments:

Post a Comment