Tuesday, October 21, 2014

farm life

I was sitting in Sweet Pea and 40 minutes later I was at Crown Point

my new pal Aaron invited me along to visit Dancing Roots farm

looking down river towards Portland

I made a new pal called Boba Fett

this was my first time playing pal with an interplanetary mercenary

also my first time playing fetch with a Star Wars character

checking one of the warm huts

Boba Fett showed us around

Sherry was the real tour guide and was donating the produce for the benefit dinner Aaron would be cooking

getting the beet picking tutorial

cut the leaves down here.....

I played a lot of ball. Boba Fett would drop the ball the second I said "release"


Sherry left and Aaron got down to work

one last check of the list

looking for the right squash for the occasion

Aaron & I got to sample some roasted squash types...
hope the event went well, Aaron... see ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment