Sunday, October 25, 2015

crisis5

the spontaneity in this years route allowed me to attend
but 1st I went directly to Launch to work on mags
Ash & Tim dropped off the new BAD EGG#8 & I then dropped one off to Allan
thanks for the magazine donation, ALLAN! 

the 5 year Crisis celebration filled up fast

stoked to see Kevin Furlong and Terrill

the newlywed - Brian

Brian's piece for the auction - I didn't know he had a thing for cats !
treasures everywhere for the silent auction

speech ! !! !

a little heavy metal

turns out it was a packed night - I ventured to Denver after the band finished to see Bob.
not only did I see BOB, but Tim Nakari was there too.

bob and some of the legends in his book !

the 3rd & last engagement of the evening had me running into Stoots & Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment