Wednesday, October 28, 2015

co/wy/id quickie

Andy & I combined our wonder twin powers to bring both RICH JACOB's Krooked decks together

I was debating which to swap out for the Wade, but I couldn't decide, so I hung it low

paid Marcus a visit at work and took in his many years of collecting

he donated some much needed mags including this GSD cover from 1983
Saratoga Hot Springs in WY for a much needed soak

hit a handful of southern Idaho skateparks
ole Balancing Rock

the hot spring wasn't what I'd hoped for

but the scenery in the canyon was outstanding

Prestige had mags to donate in Boise
heading into the mountains for soak time
Kirkham was on tap for sunset

Pine Flats panoramic at dawn
looking down into the canyon you can see the steam coming off the hot spring
south fork of the Payette where one parks for Skinny Dipper

Skinny Dipper panoramic
bridge over the troubled waters of the Salmon River

this train trestle was one of the longest I'd ever witnessed heading into Washington




No comments:

Post a Comment