Monday, November 18, 2013

Nebraska skating


Saturday morning Steve got out some memorabilia - a precision receipt for LIMPIES!
the pre match box packaging
then we rode bikes over to the latest Little Free Library in town

I love it when they have a bench to read upon!

This family even provides library cards that act as bookmarks
Steve filmed a few tricks of me for Havoc 3 on the spine
then Steve shot a good pic of me on his camera! p:andel
he shared a few editing tips
while waiting for the pizzas, I shot Steve streetstyling with the Capitol in the background

wicked shadow on the powerslide

1st try kickflip
we grabbed the pizzas & went to The Bay for my last lecture of the year

Phil introduced me and we had a great crowd! p:andel
the next night - HAIRBALL

No comments:

Post a Comment