Sunday, November 24, 2013

Austin revisited

close to sunset on a warm day @ Barton Springs
 I was in Houston a few days after Make A Wish and realized that with my postage delay, I should drive back to AUSTIN to spend my extra days there vs Houston. I went right to In.Gredients then to Barton Springs for a swim.
ended up sitting next to Betsy from the INTERNET SHACK at the springs

taco night at Casa de Luz

mighty compost load leaving Casa de Luz

Thanksgiving sandwich special @ Counter Culture

was cool to see this film in TEXAS - matthew did a great job


saw this one night on the way to the Alamo Cinema
went to Ladies Night for a screening of Nine to Five! better than I remember as a kid
the blissful chef treated me to some treats at Capital City Bakery

Kristen the owner was wearing an INSIDE OUT hoodie!!!!
figured I'd get another snack at the Yacht
felt sneaky eating the freeto burrito in the library

rad wheatpaste across from the yacht

the postcard on the side of a building
Whitley and my new pal Tarzan!

read it

Margaret Nee asked about the white tree so I did some research

looking the other way from the white tree is a ghost bike w/ a train rolling across the lake
another wonderful night at CASA - Brann & Brent - I met Brent at Barton the same day I met Betsy aka Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment