Monday, August 27, 2012

here comes PHILLY

From DC, I headed through Baltimore and Wilmington - final destination - Philly!
Stumbled into the LAND OF KUSH for soul food.
This is where I have all the ladies get their cutz!
7th Street skatepark was epic with Zach Sheats & Kinetic's VEGAN Ben Jones
found this Caribbean East Philly spot for dinner.

My Philly hostess took me on the midnight pretzel run.

Fresh outta the oven at midnight. South Philly.

the Pretzel run puppies! always good company.


The next morning Hayley, the pups, & I hiked out to the Devil's Hole

Totally picturesque and refreshing!
nailed the backflip - VIDEO
bike rack art in Haley's Fishtown neighborhood

Philly Cheese Steak at Govinda's - shoulda got it as a wrap.

Love Park

We swung by Hayley's favorite prison.

twice.....!

Rocky statue

Split a gluten free cookie at Sweet Freedom!
a spicy basil cookie at GRINDCORE VEGAN COFFEE ZONE

a little reading at the .......

I checked out Green is the New Red, and have already returned it.
Hayley's cat is adorable!
BIG thanks to Hayley for having me and showing me all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment