Monday, August 17, 2015

the last of KANSAS

1st day back after the train ride - it was time for watermelon
Lucy and her AT AT

Lucy on daddy's lap - it's just so cute to see her cuddle up to him
took in our last viewing of the Joyland rollercoaster 0 it all came down a few weeks later
papusas from Jeremy's fav El Salvadorian spot

Ed & Cinco at the Blessed Sacrament party I crashed

who doesn't like HELLO KITTY!

Ed took my photo with Cinco ! great cat !
KMC class of 1990 - 25 year classs reunion
my old pals Kandi & Nicole organized it all!

stopped in Greensburg where a tornado took it out in 2007

new art gallery in Greensburg
after a stop in Dodge City to see Aunt Mary I wound up in Coolidge

the recently opened Cousin Eddie's curio shop in Coolidge
just a few miles more and I was back in Colorado and on my way to pick up my bike in Lamar.

No comments:

Post a Comment