Wednesday, August 12, 2015

midwest ride ep.6

One of the major focuses of the trip was to attend the two StayFlared demos, and with those behind me, it was time to explore the front range on two wheels.
fueling up for the Wild in the Streets at City O City

the Denver shops unified to put on a Wild in the Streets event on GSD

skating from 303 to Emage via the Denver skatepark
a local kickflips the Satellite lockwood bench



after the day's festivities, I ran across these rippers hitting the streets
Illya met me for a skate break during his day at the office

Karen took me to her job / garden
rode up to Crisis to visit with Fuzz

skate with and stayed the night with Jason Repphun - an old pal from CSU

Sessions met us for the session at Broomfield
next morning Chris met me for some swimming photos

fracking fluid be damned..... it was time for a swim

back on the road to Ft. Collins

fields of grain with silos from time to time

shade break with the swallows on the St. Vrain river
can you see the mountains?
1st stop in the fort was The Mrkt
I was sooo ready for some tacos

JUNE special - mama mia!

finally had  a meal at the FOCO cafe

Bike to Work day in ft collins is always rad

the food Co-op and Mama's teamed up

super people

last morning in Ft C, I reunited with Joe Potthoff who happened to be back in town from St Louis



No comments:

Post a Comment