Monday, November 10, 2014

on the road

I'm currently traveling this route.
I plan to update this entry once a day until I'm back in Portland and can do full posts. 

It's currently 9:30pm 11-19-14 & I am back in Portland and the trip is over.

Kerry & I are using the hashtag #pdxtoTXtopdx  
so check that out to see other current photos


day #13 soaked at Umpqua - Kerry's first time`!


day #12 stopped in Sacto where Shawn made us chili & cornbread




day #11 drove all night & all day. arrived in LA at 6:30pm




day #10 finally took a swim in the San Marcos River. Outside temp 52, water temp 74!




day #9 ran into a roamer at #kingfest today near Spicewood, TX - Alicia from People's Coop in OB



day #8 a teary goodbye as I put Kerry on a plane bound for Mexico City in San Antonio


day #7 I'm afraid I feel guilty for getting Lorne hurt at our 1st ditch of the day in Austin.



day #6 Mr. Sieben joined us for a skate and kolaches at Capital City Bakery in Austin.



day #5 the legendary Cadillac Ranch outside Amarillo



day #4 begins talking TPS reports in Denver



day #3 ate sandwiches at the Silver Seed in Ft. Collins



day #2 I kicked a foot off in Salt Lake City



day #1 farewell hugs with Klich outside Food Fight in Portland

No comments:

Post a Comment