Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wichita


two hour drive ended with donating a pint. 5.53mins
watched FIRST BLOOD with Lucy & Jeremy
met WES for Vegan WED donut day
makes me think of Lucy Alonso
lots of people thought I ate many donuts, but this vanilla was the only one
Kelly ran the relay race at her track meet.

got in some HORSE with Patrick and Will
then moved it inside where they taught me GOLF
ended it with FARKLE
concrete garden

spotted this ditch off the interstate
didn't really work to blunt on a tree branch

sweet architecture


captivating mural downtown

bianca picked me up and I hung during bowling
zep loves to bowl
ended the night at Garden Grill where we both got the special
went to the Orpheum for the STING and they told me I had to see the bano.
never had I been to a film where they played the star spangled banner
PROM NIGHT!

while Kelly & Patrick went to PROM, Will and I went to the movies
Will beat me in pinball at the Donut Whole
UMMMMM... calzone #2

Julie is a warrior... look for the full blog on this event
Uncle/Coach Louie gives props to Henry the goalie! I burned down Louie's backyard when with him when we were Henry's age.
3 mushroom pasta from Garden Grill

Sunday morning buffet at Garden Grill

oriental theme - curry for breakfast!

avoided hail by a few blocks one night

SPEED with Will.... he's a mean card player

WES filling the kong for Gracie
woke up with some snow on the van
upped my ration to two at the Donut Whole
i was the first customer to redeem the frequent buyer card

ended up down by the river and saw the Keeper of the Plains
info tablet on the Plains Indians

I think this memorial is forgetting the Vietnamese civilians killed
Bianca can bowl with a baby on her back!

bowling party with ZEP
Bianca got a shot of me on one of my better games. 175

COLEMAN started in Wichita and they have a museum and outlet store near Garden Grill
so I took a self guided tour
this probably won't be my last time with Bianca at Garden Grill
picked up two books at Book-a-holics
lots of quotes on Kansas in Prairyerth
spent an evening with Julie's family - played ball with Ernie


Julie's tramp backflip was flawless and first try
playground time with Henry and Johnny before baseball practice

they taught me 2 new games, SEQUENCE & Rumikub
went out to south Wichita to see if the 3rd Little Free Library was still there. NOPE
patrick burns made the PAJAMA GAME program

that's Patrick on the left.
I caught the beginnings of the EARTH FAIR before I left town

there is a cool water story at Herman Hill Park

No comments:

Post a Comment