Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Valley View

my view off the back porch of the Oak House
They don't call it Valley View for no reason.  Set up on the hill with a magnificent view of the valley, VALLEY VIEW hot springs is a must for any naturalist rambling through the state of COLORADO. I make a visit anytime I'm in the state and have been doing so for the last 7-8 years.
enjoying a soak in the lower of the 3 upper pools

late evening or early morning....?
the view of the 3 upper pools from the source pool

I dig the clouds in this shot... is "heavenly" a good word?

there's a new deck out to the MEADOW pool
 While I didn't get any photos, I did make two new friends this visit. Ed and Martha live in Denver and we're car camping right next to me. They invited me over for dinner one evening and we'd bump into each other from time to time. We've stayed in touch and you'll see more from them in a few posts.....
you see deer all the time
waterfall pool is my favorite...had it all to myself
 the indoor sauna with cold pool is unmatched in the country....

No comments:

Post a Comment