Saturday, May 30, 2015

back on the road.....





After three skateboard events on Saturday May 9th, I was ready for departure the next morning.
Ken Olson goodbye's at his coffee shop on the way out of town.
Billie greets me at Rich's pad.

Rich & his locks in El Cajon

cutting a rose for my protection
next was my 1st visit to Passing Wind

where Sofia & Mark shared breakfast with me over conversation
down the Banner Grade & I wound up at Aguas Calientes for my 1st visit {pool #1}

kiddie pool #2

pool #3 - the therapy pool - bees abound

it provided me a pristine soak

after a quick stop at the Brawley skatepark, I was soaking at Five Palm
kicking the feet up - surprised to have it all to myself on a Sunday

evening and dawn patrol soak @ Holtville

then on the road early to get to Tucson




No comments:

Post a Comment