Wednesday, April 6, 2016

classic skate magazine tour.......my plans for 2016

I've been pretty quiet on the blog front..... I'm back on the road and this year the free box was left at Edgemont. I formed an organization called the Look Back Library last fall and this year I'm spending most of the year on the road promoting the library system. I'm visiting all the cities below.
check here for the dates I'll be in certain cities. today is Houston, tomorrow New Orleans. This tour route is the opposite of the route we took on the Four Corners Tour except no jaunt to Europe.

this isn't the end of the blog, but I have no real plan.... occasionally I'll post some non skateboard related adventures.
i post pictures frequently on instagram
personal stuff - @travelingfreebox
skate stuff - @lookbacklibrary

No comments:

Post a Comment