Thursday, December 15, 2016

san diego till end of JUNE

I arrived back on Edgemont days before Thanksgiving and I've been around, then gone, and around again. I don't intend to start a long journey until after the Devoted premiere in Los Angeles June 28th 2017.  

I have many look back library events in the works that will take me away from the house for a few days to a few weeks at a time, but overall I'll be in San Diego for a long while and I'd love to make you tacos. 
Hit me up....

 the big news is that we said goodbye to the ramp to make way for more magazines


I witnessed my buddy Jeff participate in a guitar battle

we played doms and ate pokez

I steered the final SDRRFM of 2016 - the next one is mar 12th
and this morning I soaked at Remington
seriously - hit me up... i'll make tacos or take you for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment