Saturday, September 6, 2014

rolling eastward

there's a new HUGE solar array outside VEGAS
I was pumped to eat an apple fritter

but I think this happened to me 5 years ago when I came through on a holiday

of course the dumpster was empty too
cruised around for a bit and then

Ryan showed up on his bike

he'd had a lite breakfast in anticipation for 4 donuts

we had a good visit and he chose the Cardiel pin

he went off to the motorcycle shop & I was back on I-15
steeps in the UTAH mountains

watermelon break in Green River, UTAH!

I chose wisely!
woke up on the Coalatree farm

the sheep didn't really like the watermelon, but the pigs came in to clean up

saved the seeds for the birds

harvested a few bits for the road
super blessed to roll right along the Colorado River

No comments:

Post a Comment