Monday, September 29, 2014

guru donuts

so I'd been eating a GURU a day since I landed in Boise
on day 2 {Thursday}, I got curious to see if there were other spots in town that might carry other flavors.
found their site & discovered that on Friday's from 7:30-10:30am they have a popup shop in downtown and have tons more variety.

at 7:20am I was out front with my container
met the gals and stocked up for the next few days

I worked on the computer for a bit & then met UNDERPASS to show them the ropes
excitement abounds

this was close to 10am and the selection had thinned out considerably

Nik & Alex sample their donuts

Alex was in heaven

happy as a clam

when in BOISE - stop in a see Guru - their brick & mortar will be open soon!
back to the coop for supplies and then UNDERPASS hot springing adventure begins

No comments:

Post a Comment