Monday, July 16, 2012

Bay Area


First stop was DOUGHbot - Sacto's vegan donut option
persimmon fritter!
Occupy Sacramento!

Shawn had me over and cooked dinner for me!
root veggies and polenta!!

RIP never felt better.
The Green Boheme! Sacto raw dinner!
Chris and Lori Shary in Stockton! hadn't seen Chris in years!

Natalie Norcross raves about Cinnaholic. I met the owner in PDX
Justin sorted me out in Berkeley.
You know Ed's been there and YEP, he's on the wall.

Had amazing tacos at Cafe Gratitude with Eric and Nishone.
Eric played his first round of golf with me on the Berkeley course.
Occupy Berkeley was orderly

Occupy Oakland was more chaotic.
Occu-plaza. someone was shot near here 20 minutes after I rode my bike past here on the way to Souley Vegan
my combo plate from Souley Vegan
Some of their amazing varieties. Weekends only for fritters, so I'll be back

Flacos Tacos - all vegan in Oakland
a peace filled message in Oakland

The Grassroots House in Berkeley is an activist space!

I love seeing this antique at 510
I didn't see Rich, but I saw some of this art on a building in Oakland.



No comments:

Post a Comment